2010年12月12日星期日

try to take in A Lange & Sohne Datograph watches whole foodspotato wedges

I use a highgrade maltodextrin for complex carbohydrates, salt tabs, and coconut water for electrolytes. I stay away from all the popular sugary drinks, gels, and bars to avoid the spikes and drops in my blood sugar. I also try to take in A Lange & Sohne Datograph watches whole foodspotato wedges, rice balls with almond butter. During the last 90 to 120 minutes of each day, I switch to the sugarsfruits and the occasional gel or sugary drink.What’s your favorite fruit? Avocados. Yes, its a fruit.Favorite nut?Raw almonds. Great source of protein, healthy fats, minerals, Vitamin E, and tied to a reduction in heart disease.Whats a good drink before a long training ride?I have two drinks. The first is one of our Jai Elixirs, containing marinephytoplankton, live adaptogens, green tea, and plantbased stimulantsand endurance boosters.

Then I have a vitamix with kale, beet, orange,maca, chia seed, coconut oil, and flax oil. My main supplements are my line of Jai Elixirs, sourced from all over the world. I also use Vega products. The EFA Oil, Whole FoodOptimizer, and Vega Sport A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 watches products are a great and healthyalternative to the massproduced sugary gels and socalled energydrinks on the market.Recipe for your favorite recovery shake?Try this: beet greens, kale, carrot, avocado pit, ginger, flax oil, coconut oil, coconut water, hemp protein powder, almond, apple juice, and pineapple.

You have four lovely children, a beautiful wife, and you train like a superhero. How’s that work?Its very difficult. I am always striving to find A Lange & Sohne Lange 1 Moonphase watches balance in my life, andit has not been easy juggling family, marriage, career, and training,which inches up around 2530 hours a week in the months prior to a keyevent. I am fortunate in that I run my own law practice, so I am ableto structure my work schedule around training during the week.Saturdays are long training days and Sunday is my rest dayon Sundayits all about the kids and my wife, Julie.Your wife is a tremendous support. Whats her biggest gift to you? My wife is a master healer and has provided the spiritual backbone for how I approach my training and racing. I would not be where I am without her.

没有评论:

发表评论