2010年12月12日星期日

some very big replica A Lange & Sohne watches run days

Certainly I have some very big replica A Lange & Sohne watches run days, and a double run day at least once a week, but I rarely run two days in a row.How long did it take you to recover from Ultraman, and how long do you think it will take you to recover from EPIC5?Other than my crashrelated injuries, I felt recovered after about two weeks, although I’m sure I wasn’t truly recovered. Its the 52mile run that really beats up the body, and those ligaments, tendons, and joints need copious time to heal. As for EPIC5, I have no idea as it is such uncharted terrain. Even if I take it slow, it will still beat me up. I’m trying to approach it more like a big training camp than a race.How do you recover? What do you eat right after training?

My plantbased nutrition regime is the focal point of my performance and recovery. I have an array of wholefood smoothies for immediate A Lange & Sohne 1815 Chronograph watches postworkout, which I blend in a vitamix, a very highpowered blender that will make juice out of anythingeven an avocado pit. A lot of greens, veggies, nuts, and fruits high in antioxidants and antiinflammatories, supplemented with enzymes, marine phytoplanktons, adaptogens, plantbased proteins and oils such as flax, coconut, and hemp. What is your biggest source of protein?I try to get almost all of my protein through whole foods, such as beans, quinoa, and nuts.

But after big days I will use some highgrade rice, hemp protein powders from Vega, Sunwarrior, Living Harvest. I also use Bragg’s Liquid Aminos on salads, rice, etc.How do you fuel for Ultraman?You have to be very careful about A Lange & Sohne Richard Lange watches upsetting the GI tract. I have a vitamix with fruits, coconut milk, almond milk, flax oil, hemp oil, and some endurance boosters like beets, kale, maca, and chia seeds. Then I will have one piece of glutenfree toast with almond butter. Any more than that and I get bloated. While racing, I take in about 200300 calories per hour, mostly in liquid format.

没有评论:

发表评论