2010年12月12日星期日

supportive A Lange & Sohne Langematik Big Date watches environment for me to excel

Julie creates an amazing and supportive A Lange & Sohne Langematik Big Date watches environment for me to excel and grounds me with meditation techniques and my overall spiritual approach not just to training and racing but to life: Why am I doing what I’m doing? What is my purpose? She sees the big picturethat this is not about a race or results, but a journey in service to others, to the planet by setting a lifestyle example. Her biggest gift to me has been in helping me to understand you cannot achieve great things without your house being completely in ordernot just athletically, but mentally and, most importantly, spiritually.

In my opinion, an athlete’s spiritual perspective on performance, training, and racing is equally, if not more, important than the physical preparation. Had my spiritual house not been in order for Ultraman, I know I would not have been able to replica iwc Spitfire Chronograph Automatic watches complete the event after my crash. Did you have a Reiki master with you during the race?Nicole Duran traveled with us, providing not only support with our kids but also doing healing work on me and my friend and fellow competitor, Jason Lester. She was an amazing and talented gift to our team.How would you describe the Ultraman community?In Hawaii, they call it Ohanafamily. Once an Ultraman, always an Ultraman. What is most beautiful and unique about this event is the mutual support of your fellow competitors and crews. Its a small event (only 37 racers this year) so everyone gets to know everyone else very well and is dedicated to sure we have a collective experience.

There is a bonding that occurs that is rare in normal walks of life.How would you describe the race?The deepest, most spiritual and replica iwc Spitfire Mark XV watches meditative experience of my life.Who will join you for EPIC5?Our key support is the legendary Cory Foulk, a 14time Ultramanfinisher and resident of Kona, who will be providing crew assistance,supporting us with nutrition, mechanical aid, and logistics. We also aregraced with local athletes on each island who will be aiding us alongthe way, as well as private air transport from island to island.

没有评论:

发表评论